We know that your business may be facing hardships because of the COVID-19 outbreak. A little help might be just what you need to get to the other side of this crisis. Stanislaus County Bridge Funding is a micro-grant program designed to help you sustain your small business and employees.
How to apply
1. Meet the eligibility criteria (listed below).
2. Gather the Documentation Required to Apply (listed below).
3. Click the Apply Now button and complete the online application.
PLEASE READ! Applicants must complete the Small Business Relief Program online application and submit all required and/or requested documentation to Stanislaus County Workforce Development by 5:00pm PST on April 21, 2020. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
THE GRANT APPLICATION PERIOD CLOSED APRIL 21, 2020 at 5:00PM.
APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED.
1 million dollars in funding will be granted to sustain small businesses in Stanislaus County.
Stanislaus County will award micro-grants up to 10,000 to qualified businesses.
Businesses must meet the following criteria to qualify
In business for at least one year | Up to 50 full-time employees
Have a current County or City Business License/Permit | Provide proof of financial hardship due to COVID-19
No involvement in illegal activity at local, State or Federal levels
The following businesses are not eligible for funding
Lending and investment institutions | Insurance companies
Golf courses, race tracks, or gambling facilities | Nonprofit entities
Home based businesses | Chain Stores
Documentation Required to Apply
Applicants will be required to submit, at minimum, the following documentation to provide proof of business losses.
Documents will be submitted electronically via secure file upload at the end of the online application.
• Copy of Valid Business License
• Proof of Liability Insurance
• Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance
• 2019 P&L, Balance Sheet, CPA Documents, or Other Financial Records showing proof of business revenue
• 2020 P&L, Balance Sheet, CPA Documents, or Other Financial Records showing proof of business revenue
• 2019 Payroll documentation (IRS Form 941)
• 2020 Payroll documentation (IRS Form 941)
• Copies of current utility bills
• Copies of current lease/mortgage
Additional documentation listed below may be required to verify the application.
• Copy of WARN (if applicable)
• Tax returns – IRS Form 4506T (signed)
• Schedule of Payables
• Cash Flow Statements
• Debt Schedules
• Any additional documentation needed to support the application
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, jpg, jpeg, gif, tif, tiff, png, wpf, odt, wpd, svg, csv