Stanislaus County Workforce Development in collaboration with the CalOES is offering private sector businesses a 30-day supply of free PPE.
Free Masks, Shields and Sanitizer for Businesses
Stanislaus County Workforce Development is pleased to be coordinating the Free PPE program in Stanislaus County and will be taking orders starting August 31, 2020 while supplies last.
Businesses meeting the following criteria are eligible to order free PPE
1. Business is for-profit and physically located within the Stanislaus County
2. Business must be on the State list for businesses that are allowed to be open
Only one shipment per business will be allowed.
Free Personal Protective Equipment includes
Surgical Masks | Hand Sanitizer | Face Shields
Know What You Need
To place an order for Free PPE businesses will need to provide the following information.
1. Number of employees currently on payroll
2. Number of weekdays the business is open
3. Contact information for person responsible for pick-up
Contact us to place an order for Free PPE | Starting August 31, 2020
Call or email a Business Services Representative at
Stanislaus County Workforce Development to place your order
(209) 558-4473 | [email protected]
Businesses will be contacted to arrange pick up of PPE.
Allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery. The following items will be required at pick up
1. A copy of a current business license or operating permit
2. Photo ID of the person picking up PPE
For more information on the Cal OES Free PPE Program visit https://covid19.ca.gov/request-ppe/