Stanislaus County Business Grant
What documents and records are required to apply?
Stanislaus County Business Grant applicants will be required to submit the following documents to provide proof of business health and/or losses. Additional documentation may be required upon request.
Documents will be submitted electronically via secure file upload at the end of the online application.
• Copy of Valid Business License
• Proof of Liability Insurance (Not required for sole proprietors)
• Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance (Not required for sole proprietors)
• 2019 P&L, Balance Sheet, CPA Documents, or Financial Records showing proof of business revenue
• 2020 P&L, Balance Sheet, CPA Documents, or Financial Records showing proof of business revenue
• 2019 Payroll documentation (IRS Form 941)
• 2020 Payroll documentation (IRS Form 941)
• Copies of current utility bills
• Copies of current lease/mortgage
Additional documentation listed below may be required to verify the application.
• Copy of WARN (if applicable)
• Tax returns – IRS Form 4506T (signed)
• Schedule of Payables
• Cash Flow Statements
• Debt Schedules
• Any additional documentation needed to support the application
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, jpg, jpeg, gif, tif, tiff, png, wpf, odt, wpd, svg, csv
Frequently Asked Questions
*Additional documentation may be required upon request.
Need help submitting your application?
Business Services Representatives at Stanislaus County Workforce Development will provide support to eligible businesses that need assistance completing the application process before August 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm. Call 209-558-4473 for assistance or click the link below.
Applicants must complete the Business Grant Program online application and submit all required and/or requested documentation to Stanislaus County Workforce Development by 5:00 pm PST on August 28, 2020. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.