Stanislaus County Business Grant
Is my business eligible to apply for the Stanislaus County Business Grant?
1. Eligibility Criteria
Businesses must meet the following criteria to qualify
1. Must be a for-profit, independently owned business located in Stanislaus County.
2. Proof of at least 12 months of consecutive operation.*
3. Possess a current city, county or state license or permit to operate.
4. Provide proof of financial hardship due to COVID-19.
5. No involvement in illegal activity per local, state, or federal regulations.**
The following businesses are not eligible for grant funding under the guidelines of this program
- Lending and investment institutions
- Insurance companies
- Corporate-owned national chain businesses or stores
- Non-profit organizations (Read more about the upcoming Non-profit Support Program)
Frequently Asked Questions
*Businesses not in existence for 12 months can request an exception but will be required to submit additional financial information to demonstrate viability.
** Federal regulations take precedence over local or state regulations.
Need help submitting your application?
Six agencies throughout Stanislaus County have agreed to provide outreach services to small businesses who may not have heard about the grant, have not received any Federal, State or Local funding or need additional assistance completing the application. They will provide one-on-one navigation services. Navigators can assist businesses determine eligibility, answer questions on required documentation and assist with submitting the online application. Press Release
Applicants must complete the Business Grant Program online application and submit all required and/or requested documentation to Stanislaus County Workforce Development by 5:00 pm PST on August 28, 2020.