Stanislaus County Business Grant
Is my business eligible to apply for the Stanislaus County Business Grant?
1. Eligibility Criteria
Businesses must meet the following criteria to qualify
1. Must be a for-profit, independently owned business located in Stanislaus County.
2. Proof of at least 12 months of consecutive operation.*
3. Possess a current city, county or state license or permit to operate.
4. Provide proof of financial hardship due to COVID-19.
5. No involvement in illegal activity per local, state, or federal regulations.**
The following businesses are not eligible for grant funding under the guidelines of this program
- Lending and investment institutions
- Insurance companies
- Corporate-owned national chain businesses or stores
- Non-profit organizations (Read more about the upcoming Non-profit Support Program)
Frequently Asked Questions
*Businesses not in existence for 12 months can request an exception but will be required to submit additional financial information to demonstrate viability.
** Federal regulations take precedence over local or state regulations.
Need help submitting your application?
Business Services Representatives at Stanislaus County Workforce Development will provide support to eligible businesses that need assistance completing the application process before August 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm. Call 209-558-4473 for assistance or click the link below.
Applicants must complete the Business Grant Program online application and submit all required and/or requested documentation to Stanislaus County Workforce Development by 5:00 pm PST on August 28, 2020. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.